New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange "beWellnm" takes discrimination seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our non discrimination and accessibility statement.
Discrimination is Against the Law
The New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange "beWellnm" complies with applicable Federal civil right laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or sex. BeWellnm does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national orgin, age, disability, or sex.
Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as: Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Mandarin, Navajo, Russian, Spanish, Towa, and Vietnamese
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Jeffery W. Bustamante, if you believe that beWellnm has failed to provide these services or discriminated in any other way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Jeffery W. Bustamante, Director of Policy & Compliance
7601 Jefferson NE Suite 160
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 314-5200
E-mail: [email protected]
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or e-mail. If you need help filing a grievance, Jeffery W. Bustamante is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independance Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201 1 (800) 868-1019, (800) 537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available on the Office for Civil Rights: www.hhs.gov/ocr
BeWellnm website may contain links to other internet websites. NMHIX neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-beWellnm websites.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us